MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 05969: (galaxian.c) jumpbug and clones: Missing scrolling starfield (Osso)
- 06028: (neogeo.c) neogeo.c: Wrong volume of SSG versus the FM &
ADPCM sound generation parts (Dr.Venom)
- 06029: (cclimber.c) yamato: game is broken (Osso)
- 00999: (segaxbd.c) gprider: There are no demo sounds even when
the dip switch is on. (David Haywood, Ariane Fugmann)
- 04701: (seta.c) blandia, blandiap: Graphic garbage (Mamesick)
- 00878: (suna8.c) rranger: A piece of the yellow box on the map screen after
the game start is over the CREDIT text. (Luca Elia)
- 05971: (suna8.c) sranger and others clones: graphics issues (Luca Elia)
- 06024: (system1.c) hvymetal, choplift: Crashing with a message in IC TEST (David Haywood)
- 05345: (a2600.c) a2600 : Assorted issues related to 6502 CPU
- 05718: (a2600.c) a2600p: The demo "TOM/JONES by trilobit" is not working properly.
- 05714: (a2600.c) a2600p: The demo "(core) by wamma" is not working properly.
- 05622: (msx.c) MSX2 and MSX2+: Screen resolutions and refresh rates are wrong. (Wilbert Pol)
- 05623: (msx.c) MSX2 and MSX2+: Top and bottom screenborders are wrong for both PAL and NTSC (Wilbert Pol)
- 05872: (sms.c) sms, sms1 : Incorrect behavior of the Sports Pad (US model) emulation
-TMS51xx: Got rid of the request_bits and FIFO implementation, both of
which were incorrect to hardware. Minor ZPAR fix. Some comment
-TMS5110.c: Finally fixed zpar logic correctly.
-TMS5220: implemented talk status state machine properly as shown by
patent. Got rid of m_target_* hack in favor of loading data from ROM
as needed. Fixed ZPAR logic. Fixed pitch zeroing to match(?) patent.
-Added missing PLD for Quantum.
-TMS5220: Purge process() of gotos to hopefully make the compiler's
optimizer happier. Add a hack so Victory's "Shields Up" sample and the
sample afterward aren't corrupted.
-TMS5110: Purge process() of gotos to hopefully make the compiler's
-chihiro.c: under the hood 3d accelerator changes
* correct some errors
* add more primitives to some graphic methods
* add color mask support
* method 0x100 (NOP) generates correct interrupt
* some method parameters are readable from mmio registers
-chihiro.c/xbox.c: Various updates
* support render targets different than rgb32
* support 16 bit depth buffer
* support independent clearing of stencil and depth values
* update rom loading
* add xbox hack to avoid stalling
* set xbox bios 4134 as the one used
-xbox.c: now it is able to execute the default.xbe from an iso image
-Naomi / Chihiro docs update
-Fixed GetModuleHandle to be universal.
-C352: Add divider for System 23, change enum format [Ian Karlsson]
-groundfx.c: fix accelerator [baritonomarchetto]
-besta: hook up 68230 and make its ROM self-test pass
-at, at_keybc: hook up Display Switch and remove irrelevant DSW0
-Add skeleton support for K1801VM2 (as clone of T11) and skeleton
driver dvk_kcgd that uses it
-TMS5110: Add same FAST_START_HACK as in tms5220, makes snmath word
delay closer to hardware.
-cps1.c: varthu - Added correct dump of VA63B.1A
-deco32.c: Added some missing PAL dumps
-asst128: use better ROM dumps
-apple2/apple2e: fix raster parameters, French Touch "Scroll Scroll
Scroll" demo now syncs on apple2e driver.
-suna8.c: Overhauled the rendering of text sprites, added masking
Not perfect yet but improves a few effects compared to PCB videos.
-goldstar.c: improve input and DIP switch documentation
* cmast91: Document Skill Stop DIP switch and Stop 1/2/3 buttons,
correct settings for '7' In Double Up Game and make descriptions
consistent with other games
* cmezspin: fix DIP switches and inputs (more like cmv4 than cmasterb),
add improved layout to match corrected inputs
-opengl: fix overly-strict requirement on SCREEN shaders to match docs
-n64.c: Development Disk Drive setting support
-apple2e.c: select displayed page for floating bus
-French Touch "Crazy Cycles" no longer hangs, but still missing effects
* Converted 'X Board' to be a device
* Correctly emulated the 'Twin' X-Board setup which was used by GP Rider
(a bridge board with shared RAM)
-bbc: clones, floppy formats, softlists, and cleanups.
* Added clone bbcb1770, bbcb now 8271 only.
* Added clone pro128s, Olivetti Prodest PC 128S.
* Added clones Acorn Business Computers and Cambridge Workstation.
* Added clone reutapm, Reuters APM board.
* Improved floppy formats, added dsd and double density formats for
* Added speech PHROMs, not yet hooked up correctly.
* Added softlists bbcb_de_cass, bbcb_us_flop and bbcmc_flop.
* Added S11 links (dipswitch) to specify Econet ID.
* Address map cleanups.
-macrossp.c: Add PAL dumps to Macross Plus
-cninja.c: Add PAL dumps to Caveman Ninja
-Sega Pico PCM improvements
-pcd: implement pcx video device
-al520ex: added preliminary Magic Sound expansion (not working)
-netdev: fix pcap crashes on OS X
-IGS 027A: Amazonia King V104BR
-preliminary decryption of newly added igs_m027.c sets [iq_132]
-adjust NeoGeo sound balance based on some hw recordings
-improve amazonia decryption [iq_132]
-TMS5220 and TMS5110: Fix an off-by-one in the interpolator causing the
k5 coefficient to not be zeroed during unvoiced frames. Fixes various
-TMS5220 and TMS5110: Fixed incorrect implementation of pitch zero
which caused an improperly long period with no pitch at an
interpolation inhibited -> voiced boundary. Moved unvoiced parameter
zeroing into the frame parser, as on the original chips. Some minor
TALK/SPEN state machine changes as well, which should have minimal
-added 'global_inputs' (disabled by default) to allow MAME to read
inputs even when it doesn't have the focus
-315-5124.c: Minor changes and fix a regression that in theory could
affect zoomed sprites in TMS9918 modes.
-gamegear.c / sms.c: Improve GG-SMS scaling code a little and update
the Todo list. Fixed MT#05872 regarding incorrect behavior of the
Sports Pad (US model) emulation.
-Fix PSG chips to have volume reg inited on reset to 0x0 based on tests
by ValleyBell. Made Sega PSG chips start up with register 0x3 selected
(volume for channel 2) based on hardware tests by Nemesis.
-naomi.c: redumped ss2005 and initdv2j
-ksys573: redumped CDs for drmn8m and gtrfrk9m
-dumped another rom on amazona
-Significant accuracy improvements, documentation and other updates to
the ER-2055 EAROM emulation used for several Atari games, based on
schematics and datasheets. It now uses a state machine to keep track
of the current EAROM bus state.
-Simplified coreutil.c gregorian_days_in_month.
-DEC LA120: Keyboard matrix is done, keyboard reading should work in
theory. UART partly attached. Corrected cpu XTAL.
-DEC LA120: Implemented LED output via logerror; marked one ROM as bad
since it fails its internal checksum tests.
-m68k: fix corner case for 020+ bitfield instructions
-Fixed Counter Steer booting
* Spotted Slave CPU bus request line;
* Fixed address line swapping for Slave CPU area at 0x2000-0x2fff;
-n64.c: N64 changes:
* PI transfers round down/truncate the last bit.
* SI transfers signal busy while waiting for a delay.
* Preliminary work for separating VI and RDP functionality.
* VI timing period is now set dynamically from the VI registers. VI
timing should now be accurate (for NTSC)
-DEC LA120: Redumped firmware ROM, now passes checksum test.
-a2600: new 6502 PC=cur inst, old 6502 PC=prev inst (MT 5345)
-Seperate Space Warp into it's own skeleton driver.
-m68k: fix 020+ PACK/UNPK nibble ordering
-Convert galastrm, model2, midzeus, namcos23, and hng64 drivers
to universal "poly" rasterizing interface.
-Preliminary refactor of IGS017/IGS031 video hardware to be a device
so that it can be used by the igs_m027.c games (IGS gamblers) once
the internal ARM roms have been dumped
-reduce tagmap lookups in taito_f3.c
(was causing severe slowdown in arkretrn)
-a7800: More accurate representation of the Activision cart hardware
for utilized hotspots. Rampage no longer crashes when P1 selects
New machines added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Waku Waku Sonic Patrol Car
New clones added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Revolution X (prototype, rev 5.0 5/23/94)
Soccer Superstars (ver UAC)
Shocking (Korea, set 2)
J. J. Squawkers (older)
Rolling Thunder (oldest) [Layer (from neo-arcadia & jammaplus)]
Point Blank (World, GN2 Rev B, set 2)
Oriental Legend (ver. 111, Korean Board)
Minefield (The Logicshop, bootleg)
Route 16 (set 1)
(old set 1 is now 'Route 16 (set 3, bootleg?)')
New Sinbad 7 (set 2)
various Sega decrypted bootleg sets
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
Amazonia King II (V202BR)
Commodore MPS-1230 NLQ Printer
VTech Genius KID ABC Fan (Germany)
VTech CARS 2 Laptop (Germany)
Cobra: The Arcade (CBR1 Ver. B)
Canon S-80 typowriter
Heurikon HK68K/V10 VME board
LG GP40NW10 USB DVD writer
Brother MT735 thermal printer
DECwriter III (LA120)
Smart Toss 'em / Smartball (Ver 2.0)
MVME350 - Streaming Tape Controller support QIC-02
ZAP - Z80 Applications Processor (by Steve Ciarcia - 1981)
Wacky Gator (Data East - 1990)
Piggy Pass (Doyle & Assoc.)
Hoop Shot (Doyle & Assoc.)
Round and Round (Rev 6) (Quick $ilver)
Fiddle Stix (1st Rev) (Quick $ilver)
Jack & The Beanstalk (Doyle & Assoc.?) (bad dump)
Dump The Ump (bad dump)
3 Lil' Pigs (bad dump)
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
Rescue (Free Enterprise Games, bootleg)
(some code seems missing even after descrambling?)
Tora Tora (prototype?, set 2)
Hard Head (bootleg, set 2)
Kung Fu (IGS, v100)
Ridge Racer V Arcade Battle (RRV1 Ver. A)
Soul Calibur III (SC31002-NA-A key, NA-A disc)
Tekken 5.1 (TE53 Ver. B)
New WORKING software list additions
tutor.xml: (Tomy Tutor & Pyuuta cartridges)
- Rescue Copter (Jpn)
- Triple Command (Jpn)
nes.xml: (Nintendo Entertainment System cartridges)
- Booky Man (Spa)
a800_flop.xml: (Atari 400 / 800 floppy disks)
- Elektra Glide
- KoalaPainter (Light Pen)
c64_flop.xml: (Commodore 64 diskettes)
- Elektra Glide
- KoalaPainter (Light Pen)
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
gameking.xml: (TimeTop GameKing cartridges)
- various 4-in-1 sets
gameking3.xml: (TimeTop GameKing 3 cartridges)
- Fly Cab
gbcolor.xml: (Nintendo Game Boy Color cartridges)
- Magic Lamp
- Binary Monster 2 - Adventure of Hell(TW)
nes.xml: (Nintendo Entertainment System cartridges)
- Coolboy RS-17 (203-in-1)
pico.xml: (Sega Pico cartridges)
- Anpanman Eigo - Tanosii Kanibaru (Tw)
- Doraemon Machinaka (Tw)
- Mickey To Ookina Furudokei (Tw))
- Ojamajo Doremi Dokka~n! (Jpn)
- Professor Pico and the Paintbox Puzzle (Euro)
- Peter Pan - Neverland e Ikou! ~10th Anniversary Edition~ (Jpn)
- Sanou Kaihatsu Series 5 Meiro - Kioku (CD Tsuki) (Jpn)
- Susie-chan to Marvy o-Tetsudai Da~isuki! (Jpn)
vc4000.xml: (Interton VC 4000 cartridges)
- Come Frutas
jaguar.xml: (Atari Jaguar cartridges)
- Air Cars (1994 version)
Area dedicata agli emulatori ed alla loro configurazione e al MAME
1 messaggio • Pagina 1 di 1
Chi c’è in linea
Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 1 ospite