Area dedicata agli emulatori ed alla loro configurazione e al MAME
1 messaggio • Pagina 1 di 1
Huge thanks to PVS-Studio's owners for giving us a temporary license in order to troubleshoot
issues in our code.
Also big thanks goes to JetBrains for giving us licenses for their ReSharper and CLion
projects that are helping us to improve MAME.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 06083: cpu/z8000/z8000tbl.inc - wrong asmflags (Olivier Galibert)
- 05958: (cclimber.c) toprollr: Some sprites are invisible (Osso)
- 06075: (malzak.c) malzak, malzak2: Graphic issue (blank line) in title (Pernod)
- 06071: (shadfrce.c) shadfrcej: Shadow Force (Japan Version 3) might be misnamed.
Version is actually in English, not Japanese. (David Haywood)
- 06070: (psikyosh.c) mjgtaste: Joystick mode does not fully work (David Haywood)
- 06060: (a7800.c) a7800 : Cannot start a game in One-On-One Basketball. (David Haywood)
- 05817: (mz700.c) mz700, mz700j: Emulation drastically slowing down after loading the basic! (Robbbert)
- 06056: (osborne1.c) osborne1: osborne1 banking doesn't work properly (Vas Crabb)
-zx: Start of a hardware-correct rewrite
-Aristocrat MKV driver: More accurate documentation. Also added some
* Bank low 16k according to schematics, passes memory test
* Handle memory mapped I/O addresses according to schematics
* Correct vectoring of IEEE488 interrupt
* Add serial port emulation
* Fix beeper frequency/timing
* Fix scrolling behvaviour in standard and SCREEN-PAC modes
* Implement RESET key (generates NMI, F12 by default)
* Show contents of video memory in F4 tilemap viewer
* Add configured banking and save state support
-Osborne Vixen: fixed screen (thanks to OG who added M1 support to the
Z80). Various other fixes. Marked as Working
-n64: Simulation of cpu cycles from the skipped RDRAM initialization.
This allows later SI initialization to see something closer to an
expected value for the system uptime.
-making logerror part of machine and device classes
display tag of device that logged message
-naomi/triforce docs update
-peplus.c: Documentation update based on newly found PSR (Program
-TMS5xxx: Fix for occasional audio 'spike' instability/wraparound
glitches caused by improper truncation in the lattice filter
multiplier. This is not an optimal fix as it isn't correct to
hardware, but it works better than the previous approximation.
-Derived a new machine with improved memory map, remapped the roms
load, and created proper inputs set for Genie (ICP-1, set 2). Also
added technical notes and findings...
-Goldnpkr.c driver: Added games and technical notes, and some
-Fix all instances of PVS-Studio warning V578, "An odd bitwise operation
detected. Consider verifying it".
-Sharp MZ series:
* MZ-700: Increased speed of basic (MT 06058) by using bankdev;
* MZ-700: Fixed shift, ctrl, function keys;
* MZ-800: Fixed crash when ramdisk accessed;
* MZ1500: now starts up and can run some programs;
* MZ-800, MZ-80K, MZ-80A can load mzf tapes.
-Fix some instances of PVS-Studio warning V501, "There are identical
sub-expressions to the left and to the right of an operator".
-hdc92x4: Fix ambiguity of ?: operator flagged by PVS-Studio
-Jack Potten's Poker (NGold, set 3) improvemente: Fixed wrong inputs /
coin lines through dedicated inputs. Also fixed graphics.
-Serial ports added to imds2
-Fix PVS-Studio warning V562, "It's odd to compare a bool type value with
a value of 0/1"
-Fix PVS-Studio warning V564, "The &/| operator is applied to bool
type value. You've probably forgotten to include parentheses."
-goldnpkr.c driver improvements.
-cmpacman: fix two DIP switches
-Added partial decryption to the ICP1 daughterboard games. (currently
only pokerduc set). Since it's just partial, commented out the code
-Added port impulse to the Golden Poker's second coin slot. This is
needed for both royale sets.
-amstad: Transtape WIP support. [Barry Rodewald]
-a7800.c - More accurately reflect '0x02XX' map per hardware
documentation and testing.
-TMS5220 and TMS5110: Add more verbosity to DEBUG_LATTICE
-namcos23: Better handle on the GPU comms
-OSD/SDL: add missing header to fix build on NetBSD.
The file was removed from the other gmake.*/genie.make files. The
build/gmake.* files do not exist upstream, so this is a purely local
-namcos23: port b bit 6 is also an input, handle accordingly. Probably
-mc6845: fixed hd6845 rasters in interlace mode
* bbc now uses correct hd6845
* saa5050 outputs all 20 scanlines
-a6809: Removed hack and fixed display for above saa5050 changes.
-bbc: softlist additions/changes
* added part_id to many items
* added original protected floppies (FSD)
-bbc: preliminary support for FSD format.
-naomi.c: added "NAOMI Development BIOS v1.10"
-Aristocrat MKIV driver: Changed the Fever Pitch input scheme and
artwork layout, since it seems that the game lacks of a gambling or
double-up feature. Also cleaned a bit the driver.
-Aristocrat MKIV driver: Fever Pitch service input is just 'reserve'
feature/function. Changed the inputs and artwork layout accordingly.
* removed duplicate prescale fields
* made visibility of HLSL options depending on screen type
* disabled scanlines for LCD screen type
Fixed reset of HLSL settings
* fixed bug that resets the HLSL settings when the screen size has
* removed hardcoded HLSL presets
* updates HLSL readme
* fixed creation order of D3D and HLSL resources
* sliders will be hidden when toggled off and will be shown when
toggled on again
* screen adjustment (scale, offset) can now be handled by the
respective render API itself (default behavior is as before)
* D3D (if HLSL) is activated handles screen adjustment by itself
within the shader, which fixes the odd behavior of some effects
(e.g. round corners) when screen scale and offset is used
* fixed bug that resets the HLSL settings when switching between
window mode and fullscreen
* fixed changed screen adjustment for multi screens
* the vector renderer now tries to detect a invariabel vector
intensity and disables the calculation of a dynamic beam width
* fixed not used HLSL settings from <custom>.ini if MAME was started
without driver parameter
* removed default values from HLSL sliders, the defaults here are
more like null values to hint when an effect would be disable
* slightly changed default HLSL settings
* fixed missing shadow mask texture when switching between window
mode and full screen
-z800x: Fix the disassembly
-ap2_dsk.c: support 36-track Apple II NIB images
-wozfdc: Warp factor 4 Scotty (much less CPU usage now!)
-vrender0: allow resolutions higher than 512x240
-Updated OS/2 support for GEnie and MAME
-mcatadv.c: Improved Nostradamus emulation
* Sprite masking effect supported (stage 6 boss)
* Tilemap enable supported (flickering shadow for stage 7 boss)
* Priority 0 sprites now shown (final boss arms)
* BG colour changed to more likely pen (fade in/out on intro & end)
-se3208: make sure the low bits of the stack pointer are always 0
-se3208.c: disallowed unaligned dword reads/writes, this allows
Donggul Donggul Haerong to function, although not 100% sure it's the
MAME can now be built using Emscripten's 'emmake' tool, e.g. like so:
emmake make SUBTARGET=pacman SOURCES=src/mame/drivers/pacman.cpp
This should produce a .js file which can be supplied to an HTML front-end.
New machines added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Fever Pitch? (2VXEC534, NSW, 90.36%)
Trivia R Us (v1.07)
Micro Engenho (Brazilian Apple 2 clone)
New clones added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Forgotten Worlds (World, newer) [Bill D, The Dumping Union]
Fighter's History (World ver 43-09, DE-0395-1 PCB)
Genie (ICP-1, set 2)
Genie (ICP-1, set 2)
Karate Blazers (World, set 2)
Jack Potten's Poker (set 8, Australian)
Jack Potten's Poker (set 9, 'just 4 fun')
Player's Edge Plus (PP0045) 10's or Better (Las Vegas Rio) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0104) Standard Draw Poker [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0197) Standard Draw Poker (set 5) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0197) Standard Draw Poker (Cruise) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0203) 4 of a Kind Bonus Poker (set 5) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0221) Standard Draw Poker (set 2) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0423) Standard Draw Poker (set 4) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0454) Bonus Poker Deluxe (set 2) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (PP0550) Joker Poker (Two Pair or Better, set 2) [BrianT]
Player's Edge Plus (X002178P+XP000119) Double Bonus Poker [BrianT]
Sengoku Ace (Japan, set 2)
Bonne Chance! (Golden Poker prequel HW, set 2)
Final Fight Revenge (JUET 990930 V1.100)
Ripper Ribbit (Version 3.5)
1943: The Battle of Midway (US)
Rolling Thunder (rev 3, hack)
Super Galaxians (Silver Systems)
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
Cherry Master '99
Chicken (RHG0730, Export, 92.588%)
Enchanted Forest (MV4033, Export, 94.97%)
Club Kart for Cycraft (GDS-0029A)
Initial D Arcade Stage Ver. 3 Cycraft Edition (Rev. A) (GDS-0039A)
Koala Mint (MV4137, Export)
Magic Garden (AHG1211, Export, 88.26%)
Sweet Hearts II (PHG0742, Export, 92.252%)
Party Gras (MV4115/3, Export, touch)
The Gambler (EHG0916, Export, 92.268%)
Tropical Delight (PHG0625-02, Export, 92.25%)
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
Super Treasure Island (Italy, v1.6)
The Typing of the Dead
Super 98 (ICP-1)
Golden Pyramids (AHG1206-99, NSW/ACT, 87.928%)
Margarita Magic (EHG1559, NSW/ACT)
New WORKING software list additions
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
Chi c’è in linea
Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 2 ospiti